Monday, December 23, 2019

πŸ₯ DRUM ROLL πŸ₯




Christmas came early -- I am thrilled to share that Emery is expecting puppies by Jett! For those wondering about the recent road trip, I wrote a song about it ... πŸ˜‰

🎢🎡 This past Thanksgiving the Vizslas gave to me ... 🎢🎡

• Two feet of snow ❄️❄️
• Three thousand miles driven πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™
• Four states to visit ☀️🌡 🎨 πŸ”
• And a belly full of babies for my favorite Emery! 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Thank you Michelle (Rhapsody Vizslas) and Sean (Jett's owner) for making this breeding happen despite the Holiday week and snowstorm, and to Judy (Boulder Vizslas) for the cold weather survival gear!

In the meantime, Emery will receive the best of everything (food, veterinary and general care) as her pregnancy progresses.  Puppies expected on or around January 29th. 

I AM SO EXCITED! 😍